rain salon spa health and safety policies
The safety of our staff and clients is very important to us. We will be following the Government Alberta Guidelines.
Please ensure you have an appointment. We also ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless they have one themselves. Kids are allowed to be accompanied by one parent.
When you arrive to Rain salon, please call the front desk coordinator will text you when your service provider is ready.
- Masks are mandatory for all staff and clients.
- Upon entering please immediately sanitize your hands. Please leave your jackets in your vehicle and limit the amount of items you bring in.
- Between each client we will be sanitizing our work space, as well washrooms will be sanitized regularly.
- At this time our waiting area is closed.
- A small service fee will be applied to assist with the costs for our policies and procedures.
- We are excited to see you and starting back to the thing we love! We ask that you have patience for us and understand we are doing our best!
- All those clients who left messages, sent an email or had an appointment, you will hear from us and we will get you booked in!
Thank you! See you soon!